2023 Best Employers in North Carolina
2022 & 2023 Best Employers in North Carolina
HonorBridge was proud to be named a North Carolina Best Employer by Business North Carolina in 2021, 2022 and 2023. We know our best asset is our people, and we truly value our employees’ commitment to saving and healing lives. HonorBridge is a place where work is an opportunity to have a meaningful impact on our community every day. We invite you to join our team!
Life at HonorBridge
Our work is delicate and touches people’s lives in deeply personal ways
HonorBridge builds connections that save and heal lives with the selfless support of our talented people. We truly value the dedication they bring to our work and their commitment to the people we support and serve. We operate in a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive environment. Our team understands the sensitive nature of our work and acts with a sense of empathy in all that we do. We are committed to data-driven decision making, innovation, and excellence.
HonorBridge offers competitive salary and benefits packages. We believe in providing our team the opportunities to engage in self-care, enjoy a healthy work-life balance, and to continue their education with us.
- Individual medical coverage paid 100% by HonorBridge.
- Spousal and dependent medical coverage paid 56% by HonorBridge.
- Individual Dental coverage paid 84% by HonorBridge and spousal and dependent dental coverage paid 62% by HonorBridge.
- Vision benefits include yearly exams and assistance with contacts or eyeglass purchases.
- Supplemental medical plans available for critical illness, accident, and hospital indemnity coverage.
- Employee Assistance Program provides short-term, confidential counseling and coaching, as well as personal concierge services and more.
- HonorBridge provides financial reimbursement for professional counseling services.
- Generous vacation accrual and sick leave + 10 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays.
- Robust 403B Retirement program with HonorBridge making up to an 8% contribution after first year of employment.
- Employer-paid Basic life insurance with the option to add supplemental coverage for employee, spouse, and dependents.
- Disability insurance includes employer-paid long term disability insurance with the option to add employee-paid short term disability.
- Tuition reimbursement options.
- Annual longevity bonus after 5 years with HonorBridge.
- Employer paid financial counseling through Compass.
- Employee outings.
- Team Building events.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- 8 hours paid time off to volunteer with your non-profit of choice.
- Holiday parties.
- Peer to peer recognition.
- Access to 1000’s of professional and personal development courses through LinkedIn Learning.
- HonorBridge-paid professional dues and memberships.
- Attendance at national organizations’ meetings.
- Opportunity to present at national meetings.